We know not everyone has the time to meet for a presentation, so we recorded one for you:
- Price: We are reducing costs year-on-year to ensure that tuition at your schools will be a mainstay well beyond the existence NTP subsidies.
- Security: We have the highest possible Data Protection and Safeguarding Standards
- Results: We are able to provide tangible results backed up by strong data.
- Service: We do not add additional burdens to your staff. We will handle all administrative work from scheduling to data and financial reporting.
- Quality: Provide you with skilled teachers matched specifically to your student's needs, providing bespoke learning plans and flexibly adapting them as the develop a strong student-tutor relationship.
Tutoring is here to stay. Our goal is to make sure that state-funded schools can access it so that we don't live in a world where only the rich can afford it, further entrenching the barriers to upward social mobility that were present before the pandemic and have become wildly exacerbated by it.
Let's work together to make sure that we live in a democracy of opportunity.
3 Ways to Start
Our Clients Say
“"Purple Ruler has transformed my opinion from last year, of NTP online tuition being a waste of time and money, to being one of definite benefit to our students. By the second week of the sessions, and everyone had settled into it, our students were giving me very positive feedback on the quality and enjoyment of their lessons and their tutors, and that has continued."."
Carolyn Daniels, Pupil Premium Lead, Enrich Learning Trust
2 Weeks into our collaboration with schools we hold a review meeting, here is what our partner schools are saying in those meetings.
Tuition, Rewards & Trip Coordinator explaining how he feels Purple Ruler is being received in his school.
Head Teacher Jo Quince talking about her experience with Purple Ruler and the feedback from her teachers about us.
Deputy Head Teacher Chris Jones Talking About Observations of His Students Studying with Purple Ruler.